Video has become an incredible way to trump all of your other SEO tactics because of the incredible importance that Google is placing on video right now. This trend is not expected to end any time soon, so now is the best time to start your video marketing efforts. Yesterday I gave you 3 ways to get over your fear of video marketing. Today, I want to give you some tips on how you can improve your video marketing results.
1. Be sure your videos offer great value to your viewers. Don’t just do a video for the sake of doing a video. You’ll lose viewers and never get them back again. Show them or tell them a way they can save thousands of dollars buying or selling a home. Do videos on Frequently Asked Questions or questions buyers and/or sellers should ask when preparing for their purchase.
2. Be sure your videos include a call to action. Think about what you want your viewers to do after they watch your video. Do you want them to visit your website, call you, sign up for your newsletter or free report? Whatever you want them to do – ask them to do it before your video ends.
3. Be sure your videos have a clear message. Do not try to cover 10 different topics in a 3 minute video. That video should cover 1 topic and only 1 topic. The other 9 topics will make 9 other videos. Now you are wondering when you’ll have time to do all 9 of those videos instead of wondering what the first video topic is about, aren’t you?
4. Be sure you tag your videos with relevant keywords in your video titles and descriptions. Also, include your URL at the end of the video on the bottom of the screen. Before uploading your video to YouTube or your site, change the file name of the video to your keywords and the subject of the video. If your video is about saving Dallas home buyers thousands of dollars then name your video file “savingdallashomebuyersthousands.wav”
5. Be sure to upload the video to your website as well as YouTube. Feature your videos above the fold on your home page so viewers don’t have to scroll to find the videos.
6. Be sure to keep your videos short and to the point. Your goal should be to make the video no longer than 2 – 3 minutes.
Try the 6 tips above when working on your real estate video marketing for optimum results of your time and efforts. If you are just getting started with video marketing, trust me. It gets much easier the more you do it. In just a couple of months, you’ll be a video pro. If you use the tips above and SEO your videos a little bit, you’ll see that you’ll start to dominate Google as well. Once you’ve dominated Google searches, your sales and listings will soon follow.
If you have some great video tips that you would like to share with the group, then please do so below. We would all love to hear your stories.