You know that you need unique and relevant content for your website. After all, the proper content will help you attract more buyers and sellers to your website. The more qualified traffic attracted to your website, the more listings and sales you will make. The more sales you make, the fatter your wallet. The fatter your wallet, the… Well, you get the idea! Yes, having the proper content for your website and blog can, and will, make you more money. The results won't be noticed right away. The truth is that you are not the only one who struggles to put good content on your blog, but the good news is that all is not lost.
Here are 7 tips that can help to strengthen the content on your blog:
1. Determine your target market for your blog. You have to know who you are marketing to with your blog in order to put out content that will bring them to you.
2. Give thought to how your content will help you attract more of your target market. Are you trying to get their initial attention or do you want them coming to you later in the process? I recommend both because otherwise they are going to find another Realtor while they are searching for answers to their questions.
3. Promote your blog. Get on the sites that your users are on and engage them – answer questions, interact, etc. After time, this will spark others to start researching you online and discover your blog. This will take time: however, it works!
4. Track your content to see what your readers respond to, who your advocates are, and your ROT (Return On Time).
5. Build rapport by being personal, friendly, and writing on only one person.
6. Provide quality over quantity. If you can only provide content to post 1 awesome post per week then only post 1 awesome time. The key is to be awesome!
7. Make sharing easy by adding share buttons to your blog so others can promote your blog on social media platforms and by email.
Keep these 7 tips in mind when writing your next blog posts and you will find your hard blogging work paying off with more buyer and seller leads coming from your real estate blog. I would love to read your blog and help to share the info you are posting, so leave a comment below with a link to your blog, please.